Monday, October 11, 2010

Columnar Apple Trees

I have one of each of these columnar apple trees: Scarlet Sentinel, Golden Sentinel, Northpole.

All of these trees I've owned two years. I dug them up from the property my husband and I sold and brought them with me.

Some of them are starting to lean. I suppose I should put out stakes.

I've tasted fruit from both the scarlet and the golden sentinel, and both are good. They are bred to bear fruit early, so I think I may buy one more of each variety.

Golden Sentinel. 
Scarlet Sentinel. 
Northpole. 


This is part of the series: What's growing in my garden.














________________________________________________

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Fruits tested both red and gold guard, and both are good. They are raised to pay early, so I think I may buy one more of each variety.

Dallas apartments