Thursday, January 21, 2010

Our new Flip Share camera

A couple of months ago we purchased a little digital camcorder for ourselves. I have been resistant to getting one of these cameras, as they all seem clunky and annoying to use. But since having Guy I have been feeling like I wanted to record some of his marvelous moments.

The camera has like only three buttons. Off/on, record and play. It is so simple and fast. I don't have to dink around with it forever and possibly lose a special moment (that is, if I can find the camera... it's pretty small). When you are ready to download, the camera plugs directly into the computer (no lost cables!) and charges at the same time (another thing I don't have to find--a charger!).

The videos that you see on this site were taken from the camera.

0 comments: