Sunday, September 12, 2010

Seed and plant varieties I recommend

These are plant varieties that I have had good luck with. Please keep in mind that I am located in zone 8 and plants may behave differently in your region. Also, I would love to hear of any varieties that you find you want to place in your garden every year. Hey mom, what's that romano bean I raved about when I came to see you? I can't remember.

Brassicas:
This variety of Kale

Cucumbers:
Marketmore cucumbers
Alibi 

Fruits and berries:
Chester thornless blackberry
Triple crown blackberry
Scarlet Sentinel Columnar Apple
Spartan Apple Tree
Strawberry plants--seascape and tri-star

Legumes:
Kentucky Blue pole beans
Mitla Black Tepary Bean
Scarlet Runner Beans

Peppers:
Beaver Dam

Potatoes:
Yukon Gold

Squash
Success PM 
Yellow crookneck

Tomatillo
Mexican Strain




Shop my Amazon Store 
____________________________________________________

0 comments: