Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Here's What's Growing in My Garden

Today I ran around and took pictures of all of the fruit trees and misc. perennials in the garden. I figure I better keep track of exactly which varieties I am growing before I lose all the tags. Sadly, I have lost most tags for my blueberries and lost the tag for my peach tree, so I have no idea what variety they are. Soon I will be posting a picture of each variety and its tag.

Fruits
Apple tree--spartan 
Apple tree--honeycrisp
Apple tree--red boskoop
Apple tree--shizuka
Apple tree--Enterprise
Apple trees--Columnar
Blackberry--chester
Blackberry--oachita
Blackberry--triple crown
Blueberries
Cherry tree-Lapins
Cherry tree-Early Burlat
Citrus--Bearss Lime
Citrus--Improved meyer lemon
Cranberry: Highbush
Asian pear combo tree
Asian plum combo tree
European pear combo tree
Grape--himrod
Hachiya persimmon tree
Honeyberry bushes
Fig--Vernon's Brown Turkey
Mulberry--Illinois Everybearing
Nectarine--hardired
Peach tree
Pawpaw trees
Strawberry plants--seascape and tri-star

Garlic
California early
California late
Music

Nuts
All-in-one Almond
Franquette Walnut
Hazelnut

Ornamentals, etc.
Japanese maples
Sochi Green tea

Perennial vegetables
cardoon

Siberian Pea Shrub




Shop my Amazon Store 

________________________________________

0 comments: